Foundation & Board - Open Positions
Who We Are
The Magic Moments Foundation is a non-profit organisation formed to create a coalition of caring volunteers who are committed to consistently reaching and assisting people who are often forgotten by society. We are focused on supporting people to grow their own skills, particularly among the youth in our communities, and to become contributing members to their own communities.
The Foundation aggressively works to make a difference in the quality of life for people in our communities through our various programs.
About the Role
To provide support to the Foundation and its programs by updating the Website in a timely and efficient manner. These updates could be content based or technical support. Communication with the Marketing Director is an essential part of this role to ensure that the website is an efficient tool for promoting the efforts of the MMF programs, supporting their fundraising efforts and providing an up to date source of information for potential volunteers, donors and supporters.
- Work with the Marketing Director to implement Marketing strategies with relation to the website for the Foundation and its programs
- Support existing programs by updating their sections of the website in a timely manner
- Support the Marketing Director with strategic ideas for developing the MMF Website to achieve the strategic goals of the Foundation.
- Participate in regular updates / meetings with the Marketing Director / team as required.
- Ensure that a successor is found before departing the team to ensure that the programs are supported on a continuous basis.
Key Selection Criteria
- High level word press skills to edit the website easily and quickly
- Experience with Word Press, Divi Builder, Zapier, Stripe & Gravity Forms is essential
- Attention to detail and ability to check spelling / punctuation
- An eye for detail to ensure branding is continued through all pages of the website
- The ability to think outside the box with respect to the website and its impact
- Good communication skills – asks questions when necessary
- Great time management and can meet time lines required
Relationship to Other Positions
- Reports to the Marketing Director
- Works closely with marketing team
Critical Success Factors
- Providing prompt and timely support for the website functions of the Foundation
- Up skilling as necessary to keep on top of changes and updates from the software used
- Great communication