Foundation & Board - Open Positions
Who we are
The Magic Moments Foundation is a non-profit organisation formed to create a coalition of caring volunteers who are committed to consistently reaching and assisting people who are often forgotten by society.
We are focused on supporting families and individuals across the community who may need an extra helping hand as well as providing skills programs for youth and parents, to develop their confidence to become contributing members of their own communities.
The Foundation aggressively works to make a difference in the quality of life for people in our communities through our various programs.
MMF Marketing Team
The marketing team exists to support the amazing volunteers who dedicate their time to support those in need in their communities and the development of youth through providing strategic marketing support.
Social Media Team Member – MMF Marketing Team
To provide support to the Foundation and its programs by updating the Social Media Channels in a timely and efficient manner. Communication with the Marketing Director is an essential part of this role to ensure that the social media channels are efficient tools for promoting the efforts of the MMF programs, supporting their fundraising efforts and providing an up to date source of information for potential volunteers, donors and supporters.
- Work with the Marketing Director to implement Marketing strategies with relation to the social media channels for the Foundation and its programs
- Support existing programs by updating their sections of the social media channels in a timely manner
- Support the Marketing Director with strategic ideas for developing the MMF Social Media Channels to achieve the strategic goals of the Foundation.
- Participate in regular updates / meetings with the Social Media Team as required.
- Ensure that a successor is found for your role before departing the team to ensure that the programs are supported on a continuous basis.
- High level understanding of the Social Media Channel you are working on for the Foundation eg Facebook, Insta, Linked In etc
- Attention to detail and ability to check spelling / punctuation
- An eye for detail to ensure branding is continued through all areas of the social media channels
- The ability to think outside the box with respect to the use of Social Media and its impact
- Good communication skills – asks questions when necessary
- Great time management and can meet time lines required