Who We Are
The Magic Moments Foundation is a non-profit organisation formed to create a coalition of caring volunteers who are committed to consistently reaching and assisting people who are often forgotten by society. We are focused on supporting people to grow their own skills, particularly among the youth in our communities, and to become contributing members to their own communities.
The Foundation aggressively works to make a difference in the quality of life for people in our communities through our various programs.
MMF Board of Directors
The Board exists to make sure that MMF can be amazing. We want to make a real change in the lives of the people and communities we work with. The Board is responsible for keeping the organisation on track, sustainable, and accountable while moving in the right direction, in order to make tangible lasting change and help us to develop and grow into the incredible organisation that is the Magic Moments Foundation.
About the Role
You have a passion for community fundraising events and community and have ideally managed a small team while possessing superior strategic planning, relationship management and project management skills, preferably gained in a similar community fundraising role.
- Develop and implement a Fundraising Strategy (including events, corporate giving and business sponsorship) and a database of current and potential donors.
- Coordinate fundraising activities and events.
- Sponsorship coordination.
- Prospecting and researching potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Assisting with preparing sponsorship proposal documents and mailings.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing effective corporate partnerships that have resulted in raising revenue.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Initiative and flexibility to respond to new opportunities as they arise.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience with information management and setting up record keeping systems.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Workload of roughly 10 hours per month.
This is a highly rewarding, enjoyable role in a well respected and established community organisation. The work done by Magic Moments Foundation is life changing and makes a considerable difference to the community.